Why do you need Spanish?
Aerial view of Cibeles fountain at Plaza de Cibeles in Madrid in a beautiful summer day, Spain.
Spanish is one of the easiest foreign languages to learn. Much of its vocabulary is similar to English, and written Spanish is almost completely phonetic: look at almost any Spanish word and you can tell how it is pronounced. And while mastering the grammar of Spanish can be a challenge, basic grammar is straightforward enough that you can have meaningful communication after only a few lessons.
The reasons for learning Spanish
1. Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world and the native tongue of 7% of the world’s population.
2. Spanish is the official language of more than 22 countries, with more than 35 million Spanish speakers just in the USA.
3. It is one of the most important languages in international business and politics and is an official language in the EU, MERCOSUR, UNESCO, the UN, GATT, ONUDI and the UIT.
4. Business negotiations and trade agreements in both hemispheres hinge more and more on the economic importance of Spanish.
5. The demand of learning Spanish has more than doubled in the last 10 years. In 15 years there will be 500 million Spanish speakers in the world!
How to apply
Fill in the form below. We will arrange a conversation on the phone or Skype with you to understand your needs and ways of learning that suit you most.
Our methodology is designed to encourage not only the learning of the Spanish language, but also its assimilation. Our method is structured at different levels to enhance the acquisition of linguistic and grammatical aspects of Spanish, but also the culture and the more subtle ways of communication.