Lessons: 10 Zoom sessions face-to-face with online materials (groups of 2)
Who is this course for
This course is for Upper-Intermediate students who would like to improve their fluency in English. All for skills are covered with an emphasis on speaking and vocabulary. You can be a student at a British University or a project manager working outside the UK. In both cases, you need English for communication. You may want to work on pronunciation, intonation, sentence stress etc. You also want to do it fluently.
What is included in the course
- Pronunciation tasks in each unit based on the teacher’s experience of students’ pronunciation problems
- Different topics that are often discussed by intelligent people, such as emotional intelligence in leadership, culture shock, fake science
- Tasks for presentations practice
- Criteria on which you will be trained
- WhatsApp/E-mail support in addition to your Zoom sessions
- Spoken text analysis to help you achieve understanding and fluency
These classes are led by a trained teacher who has around 29 years of teaching experience to international students.
For more information about the course, you can fill in the form below and the teacher will get back to you to discuss your learning goals.