Who is this course for?
This course is designed for students who need to work on and improve their English language level across all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) in advance of taking the IELTS test, and learn strategies for the test to achieve their best result. The price is given for one-to-one lessons.
What will you learn?
Academic IELTS course focuses on improving your language range and accuracy as well as help you to develop exam strategies.
During the course you will:
- Receive advice on strategies that you can implement in all four areas of your exam;
- Complete a full practice test under exam conditions and get individual feedback from your teacher;
- Work through each part of the exam and have regular tests to see your progress
- In your speaking classes, you will be practising a broad range of vocabulary that will help you score higher in the exam;
- Develop your writing skills for both Task 1 and Task 2 of the exam that will help you analyse visual data using the vocabulary and the text structure you need to have a higher score;
- Listen to different talks, lectures, programmes and conversations;
- Improve your reading and vocabulary by reading academic literature and exam style texts;
- Improve your accuracy and vocabulary to help you improve your score.
The lessons we are offering are one-to-one using Zoom.
You agree the time and duration of the course by having a chat with us. Please fill in the form below: